- Price: Free
- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Group size: 4-16 pax
- Itinerary: N
This trip to the north west highland of Mai Chau offers a balance of cultural and physical activities set amongst some northern Vietnam’s stunning natural landscape. We spend the night within walking distance of Boat Trip on The Red River Hanoi and overnight in a White Thai village where we have opportunities to observe the local lifestyle of these minority people.
- Route: Mai Chau – Lac – Poom Coong and surroundings
- Activities: Cycling, trekking through the rice paddy fields & 1000 Step Cave
- Cultural exchange: Homestay overnight, cooking & eating with the local people
- Accommodation: homestay or bungalow
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau, Cycling (L, D)
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van (free pickup in Old quarters)
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Entrance fees
- Homestay or Bungalow
- Traditional dance show & can wine
What’s Not Included
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense