Hue – Former Citadel during Nguyen Dynasty is regarded as must stopover of every tourist once choosing Vietnam as the destination.
Joining a full day tour around this charming historical city, guests would pass by almost every notable spot to understand the feudal times, enjoy wonderful natural beauties and meet up sincere Central residents.
Hue full day group tour
- Daily departure
- Pickup at hotels in the center
- Small group: 08-12 pax/tour
- English speaking guide
Itinerary of Hue full day group tour
Pick up at hotel: 08:00 – 8:15 am
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945)
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Incense stick and Conical hat village
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Minh Mang Tomb
17:00 – 17:30 pm: Back to Tourist Information Center 45-47 Le Loi Street. Tour ends.
- Minivan with A/C,
- Dragon boat trip,
- English speaking guide,
- 1 Bottle of mineral water/pax,
- Entrance fees for the Citadel and Hue Royal Antiques Museum, Minh Mang Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb.
- Drinks and personal expensive
- Tips and gratitues